ZIGGY SPRING-SUMMER 2016
Ziggy SS16 campaign shoot and brand development.
Continuing in our brand consulting with Australian denim label Ziggy Denim (Zee Gee Why in North America) in 2016, the team decided it was time to step up the label's fashion direction. The SS16 range was far more directional than Winter 16 and needed imagery to reflect this in the shoot we conducted in February 2016.
Following Ziggy's 'Love Denim, Live Creative' ethos we enlisted fashion photographer and stylist Gadir Rajab to interpret our seasonal brief and create imagery that introduced colour back into our campaigns - something Ziggy was recognised for when it launched in 2009.
- Sales and marketing presentations to major retailers
- Lookbook shoot production
- Seasonal sell book production
- Development and production of seasonal point of sale for major retailers Myer, Amazon
- Build and develop new e-commerce site and an extremely limited budget
- Recruitment of Social Media Manager and development and execution of new social media strategy
Imagery rolls out in-store and online from July 20, 2016 and runs through to January 2017.
Photography: Gadir Rajab
Styling: Marcelle Lourie
Make-up: Colette Miller
Models: Felix Lennon, Jarman Cuttrona, Xanthe Breen, Clair Baios, Simon Fitzpatrick, Jemimah DiNatale
Production: Diamond Dozen Agency